The Ultimate Career Navigator for Pharmacy Technicians
SAVE 80% and get Mike Johnston, CPhT as your Personal Career Coach
We've extended registration temporarily so you can take advantage of this offer...and you can catch up by watching the first session on-demand. This is the only time this program will be offered LIVE...meaning that you'll have direct access to Mike Johnston, CPhT as your personal career coach...and it will never be offered at a lower price.
The Ultimate Career Navigator for Pharmacy Technicians is a brand-new, six-week course that has been specifically to help you discover and land your dream job as a pharmacy technician. Whether your are a student or a veteran pharmacy technician with 20 years of experience... I am going to help you analyze, find and obtain your dream job! Every module in this six-week course will thoroughly cover the necessary steps that must be taken to achieve your professional goals. The Ultimate Career Navigator for Pharmacy Technicians will cover the following:
- Crafting Your Ideal Career Plan
- Dynamic Job Search Strategies
- Winning Resumes and Cover Letters
- Attention Grabbing Applications
- Unforgettable Interviews
- Strategic Offer Evaluations and Negotiations
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Do you feel stuck?
Are there really opportunities for advancement at your current job?
All too often, I meet pharmacy technicians who are not satisfied with their job...but they have become complacent.
Some even consider leaving pharmacy and starting over all together in a different field.
If this rings true for you, I want to help you.
I want to show you all the possibilities that exist and give you step-by-step guidance on how to discover and land your dream job in pharmacy.
- Module One: Crafting Your Ideal Career Plan
- Module Two: Dynamic Job Search Strategies
- Module Three: Winning Resumes & Cover Letters
- Module Four: Attention-Grabbing Applications
- Module Five: Unforgettable Interviews
- Module Six: Strategic Offer Evaluations & Negotiations
- BONUS MODULE: Comprehensive Guide to LinkedIn - How to Setup, Optimize & Fully Utilize Your Account [$199 value]
- BONUS: Comprehensive Guide to 100+ Practice Setting Options for Pharmacy Technicians [$99 value]
- BONUS: Online Assessment Tool for Determining the Ideal Practice Settings for YOU [$99 value]
- BONUS: Guide for the Ultimate Resources for Finding Pharmacy Technician Jobs [$29 value]
- BONUS: Comprehensive List of the Top Pharmacy Technician Job Boards/Apps [$29 value]
- BONUS: TOP 10 Resume Templates for Pharmacy Technicians [$199 value]
- BONUS: TOP 10 Cover Letter Templates for Pharmacy Technicians [$199 value]
- BONUS: Guide ATS-Friendly Applications (a.k.a. Making Sure Your Application Gets Through & Doesn't Get Auto-Rejected) [$99 value]
- BONUS: Job Application Tracker [$29 value]
- BONUS: TOP 100 Job Interview Questions (and Answer Guide) [$99 value]
- BONUS: TOP 10 Interview Follow-Up/Thank You Templates [$99 value]
- BONUS: Job Offer Evaluation Worksheet [$99 value]
- PLUS 6+ SURPRISE BONUSES [$299+ value]
HOW IT WORKS:
The program launched this week, but...we've extended registration temporarily so you can take advantage of this offer...and you can catch up by watching the first session on-demand.
Each module will be presented LIVE on Sundays at 1PM CDT and will last for 60-90 minutes. If you are not able to attend the LIVE sessions - NO WORRIES - a recorded session will be available for on-demand access within 24 hours. Participants will have lifetime access to all recordings, course content and bonus materials.
September 13, 2020 1pm CDT Module One: Crafting Your Ideal Career Plan
September 20, 2020 1pm CDT Module Two: Dynamic Job Search Strategies
September 27, 2020 1pm CDT Module Three: Winning Resumes & Cover Letters
October 4, 2020 1pm CDT Module Four: Attention-Grabbing Applications
October 11, 2020 1pm CDT Module Five: Unforgettable Interviews
October 18, 2020 1pm CDT Module Six: Strategic Offer Evaluations & Negotiations
WHO IS MIKE JOHNSTON, CPhT
Mike Johnston, CPhT is internationally recognized as the leading expert and advocate on pharmacy technicians.
At a young age, Mike Johnston set out on a task, which few are willing to attempt – Starting a powerful, large trade association from scratch. In February 1999, Johnston started off in Houston, Texas with only three members, but he quickly mastered the leadership and communication skills that were necessary for the realization of his vision.
Today, the National Pharmacy Technician Association (NPTA), the association Johnston founded, has exploded. Membership has grown to over 80,000 pharmacy technicians worldwide with members from all practice settings. Johnston initialized the development of the first full-color magazine for pharmacy technicians – Today’s Technician, and currently publishes CPhT CONNECT. In addition, Johnston serves as the only voting pharmacy technician member of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
In 2002, Johnston released his first book, Rx For Success, published by RxPress Publications and has since authored nine best-selling pharmacy-related textbooks, published by Prentice Hall Health and Pearson Education. Johnston now spends the majority of his time traveling and working with pharmacy-industry leaders, employers, other national organizations and political leaders.
Johnston and his association have been written about in magazines and newspapers across the United States, including: The New York Times, Houston Chronicle, Ladies Home Journal, Readers Digest, Drug Topics, Pharmacy Times, Pharmacy Today, and many others.
Johnston, who graduated from Dallas Christian College with a degree in Management and Ethics, lives in Houston, Texas with his spouse, their adopted son and their cocker spaniel.